IndoTeak Design is committed to providing our customers with superior service, and shipping is no exception. We utilize the most reputable and reliable freight carriers to deliver your order in a safe and timely manner.
Where We Deliver
We deliver to ALL 50 UNITED STATES including Hawaii and Alaska, as well as Canada. Offshore shipping is also available for large orders. Please call us at (858) 271-9855 to discuss delivery.
- Orders are typically processed the following business day. Should your order contain ALL “In-Stock for Immediate Delivery” items, your order will ship the following business day after processing. If your order contains merchandise labeled as “Ships within 7 Days”, please allow the outlined time frame for the material to be received into our warehouse. Once the material is received, your order will be prepared for shipment and in route to you within the following business day.
- Upon shipment, you will receive an email informing you that your material has been picked up by the carrier.
- Once we have received confirmation of pick-up and receive tracking information, this information along with the name of the freight carrier handling your shipment will be sent via e-mail.
- Once your delivery leaves our warehouse, your actual delivery date and time will be dependent upon the freight carrier. Tracking information will be made available to you once your product leaves our warehouse.
Small Package Shipments
- Our company uses a variety of different carriers to ship material. Your shipment may be sent UPS, FedEx, or USPS. We will choose the shipping service at our discretion.
- Shipments are sent signature required at our discretion. If you would like to waive the signature please put NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED in the notes of your order.
Large Order Shipments
- Freight shipments will be unloaded curbside. It is your responsibility to arrange movement of the materials beyond this point. Delivery personnel are not permitted to enter a customer’s home at any time.
- It is your responsibility to arrange for assistance carrying the shipment into your home if it is needed; delivery personnel are not permitted to assist with this in any way.
- All deliveries are curbside. That means the driver is only responsible for unloading the boxes at your curbside. Please make sure that there is someone at the delivery location that can handle the material. Boxes can weigh anywhere from 30 lbs. for laminate and vinyl and up to 80 lbs. for hardwood. If your residence isn’t accessible by a semi truck please choose business or service center (freight terminal) pick-up.
Damage or lost material during shipment is rare and if you follow the steps outlined below replacement materials will be sent promptly.
You must inspect all materials and sign for your order upon delivery. If you find discrepancies, DO NOT REFUSE DELIVERY OF DAMAGED MATERIAL. ACCEPT THE DAMAGED MATERIAL, have driver sign delivery receipt noting discrepancies, take photos of the damage and email both photo’s and delivery receipt to email@example.com immediately. You must notify us of any damage or missing items within twenty-four hours of receiving your shipment. Damaged material must be available for carrier inspection.
Whoever receives the delivery must check the shipment for the proper item numbers and quantity before they accept delivery. Note missing items on the driver’s Bill of Lading. We cannot be responsible for missing items not noted at the time of delivery.
Damage during shipment is very rare. However, in the event you do receive damaged material it will be replaced if you follow these instructions:
When the shipment arrives, check for damaged boxes, underlayment, molding, etc. If there is any damaged material you MUST accept all of the material and note the damage on the driver’s Bill of Lading. Only damaged material noted on the driver’s paperwork can be replaced.
Do not refuse delivery of damaged material. Accept the damaged material, note it on the driver’s paperwork as described above, and save the material. The freight company may want to inspect or pick-up the damaged material. If you refuse delivery of any items you will be responsible for all shipping charges and restock fees.
Inspect your shipment for any damage or missing items. You have the right to inspect your shipment before signing for it.
DO NOT REFUSE ANY PART OF YOUR SHIPMENT. If your shipment is refused, it will take longer for you to receive your flooring, and you may be subject to additional charges. Accept all of your shipment.
If there are any damages or missing items it must be noted by you on the delivery receipt and signed by the delivery driver, otherwise we cannot send replacement product or issue refunds.
INDOTEAK DESIGN WILL NOT ISSUE REFUNDS OR REPLACEMENT MATERIAL IF YOU DO NOT NOTATE DAMAGE ON THE DELIVERY RECEIPT AND GET A DRIVERS SIGNATURE ACKNOWLEDGING THE DAMAGE. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS POLICY. PROTECT YOURSELF.
During delivery you may notice a carton where the box is torn or ripped. In most cases the flooring itself isn’t damaged. If you do receive a box with a couple of damaged pieces the best thing to do is use the damaged pieces for cuts.
Other services including lift-gate and inside delivery may be available through the freight company when they schedule your delivery. You will be responsible for any fees for those services. Please note request for lift gate services may delay delivery.
IndoTeak Design will accept returns of merchandise within 30 days of receipt and with return approval from a IndoTeak Design’s employee. The customer may incur a restocking fee from the distributor and is liable for shipping costs both ways. Returned merchandise must be in original packaging and customer must palletize when necessary. Special orders and accessories may not be returnable.
We understand that your project needs may change and that orders may need to be altered after being submitted. Please note that cancellations are by request and will depend on the nature of the materials ordered and how far along in the order process they are. There are some products that will be produced specifically for your order and cannot be cancelled. These may include flooring and/or accessories. It is possible that some items may incur a restocking fee if they are cancelled while in production but not yet shipped. If an order has been approved for cancellation and has shipped to another warehouse or the customer, there will be restocking and shipping costs. Please call for more details.
The exclusive venue of any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action arising out of or relating to the manufacture, distribution, sale, installation, repair or modification of our products (“Claims”) shall be the state or federal court sitting in Pinellas County, Florida. The purchaser consents to the jurisdiction of the Florida courts for Claims. In any civil actions concerning the Claims, purchaser agrees to pay the attorneys fees and costs Hurst incurs in connection with such civil action in the event the litigant loses. Purchaser willingly and voluntarily waives a jury trial on claims. Other than warranty-related issues, flooring that has been installed is deemed to be acceptable. Any issues with uninstalled materials received must be reported within 10 days of delivery.