Indoteak Design first introduced our FSC-certified reclaimed teakwood tile and mosaics in 2010. Offered in an array of shapes and colors that are unparalleled in the market today. Our reclaimed teak wood tile’s broad offering of mesh-mounted mosaics and patterns is inspired by a rich range of stylistic genres, from classic European wood flooring shapes to early 20th-century geometric motifs and even midcentury modernism. Beautiful when used alone, or combined with stone, glass or ceramic tiles, this tile will create spaces of warmth and timeless luxury.
- Content: 100% FSC Recycled Teak
- Finish: None
- Backing: Mesh Mounted
- Surface Sheen: Matte
- Species (Latin Name): Tectona Grandis
- Format: Modular
- Size: 5 × 2.5 × .25 in
- Total Weight: 0.4 lbs
- Maintenance: Our 100% reclaimed teak tile may be regularly cleaned using, a gentle water based cleaner. (Example: BONA CLEANER) Do NOT use strong cleaners and strippers. For additional maintenance information, please reference the Teak Tile Installation Instructions PDF.
- Indoor / Outdoor: Indoor, Outdoor
- Applications: Suitable uses are walls, ceilings, backsplash, shower walls, exterior walls. Suitable for wet environments if finished with High Gloss Resin Finish.
- Installation: Mastic or thinset. Grout with sand for Matte Finish and non-sanded for High Gloss Resin. Please reference the Teak Tile Installation Instructions PDF for more details.
- Environmental Benefits: Post-consumer recycled content, Refined without any VOC or leeching glues
- Certificates & Standards: Certified 100% Recycled by FSC, Chain of Custody #: RA-COC-006850; Rainforest Alliance Certified
- LEED: MR 4.1 & 4.2 – (Recycled Content), MR 7 – Certified Wood
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percentage: 100%
- Collection Name: Modern Classic
- Custom Capabilities: Sixteen colors available with a 3-4 week lead-time from deposit. Custom sizes and patterns are also available with a minimum quantity. Please contact IndoTeak Design for more information.
- Availability: Typically Stocked
- Lead Time: 8 week lead time
- Order Increments: 90 Pcs. / 16.875 Sqft. Per Box.
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
- Material Origin: Vintage buildings slated for demolition in Southeast Asia.
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty